Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Yellow Clutch Society by Denesha Sheree



Is it really worth it?

Have you ever wanted to be a part of something so much that you will do whatever is required to in order to enter? Such is the case with Nissa, Brittany, Sedericka and The Yellow Clutch Society. These three friends are anxious to be a part of the Yellow Clutch Society but are they willing to go the distance?

These ladies have to follow the directions for the tasks to prove that they are worthy of carrying the yellow clutch. The tasks had me wondering if it was really worth the effort but to these true friends, it was what they dream of. In order to carry the yellow clutch inductees are required to pass the tests, be classy, wealthy, disciplined and worthy.

There's mystery, drama, betrayal, illusions, deceit, steamy scenes and a few twists that I didn't see coming. The narrator told the story in a way in which it could be easily followed and I could picture the plot and setting as if I was right there. I caught myself guessing who would make it in.

I have never read anything by Denesha Sheree but I look forward to seeing what she has up her sleeves next.

4.0 Stars

Reviewed by Ebonypeach1

No comments: